Thursday, May 25, 2006

My Wishlist

I know this isn't a technical post but it will probably help me get technical toys. I don't know about you but throughout the year I can find fun stuff that I would like to own but can't afford (or choose not to afford). As soon as my wife asks me what I want for Christmas or for my birthday, I can't think of a single thing. It's frustrating to the both of us. So I've started using a new service called Wishlistr. It allows me to keep a list of all the cool things that I would like to own. The site is pretty slick too because it uses del.icio.us effects. Another nice feature is that they've created a bookmarklet that can be thrown on your browser that makes it way easy to add something from the web to your list. Give it a looksie.

1 comment:

Travis said...

Motorola HS820, I've actually got one of these, not really impressed with the sound quality when coupled with my Razr however.