Thursday, June 01, 2006

I Want One!!


I just read on my rss feeds about one of the coolest electronic gadgets ever. A company in the UK has a "PC" called Jack PC that fits into a wall socket. It runs Internet Explorer 6.0 and a cpu that is equivalent to a 1.2GHz86 processor. The unit runs Windows CE but has built-in support to connect to Citrix and Remote Desktop. The Jack PC is so efficient that it runs on Power Over Ethernet(POE). They expect to release the Jack PC for less than $400. They have several configurations, including one that supports analaog and digital video and dual monitors. I would love one of these. Here's a ZDNet review on the Jack PC. I just found the manufacturer's site, they have more propaganda about the Jack PC. I also found how to buy one from Dell here.

No comments: